****** THE HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE WORKFORCE - CURRENT ISSUES ******
The SDO Programme continues to commission research on service delivery and organisation issues in national priority areas. One of these areas is research related to Workforce Issues.
SDO is interested in proposals addressing one or more of the following topics:
- Topic 1: the effectiveness of multi-professional team-working
- Topic 2: the contribution of the health and social care workforce in maintaining patient dignity
- Topic 3: the impact and implications of new technologies on workforce reconfiguration and the educational and training needs of managers and professionals
- Topic 4: the impact of staff motivation and wellbeing on patient care
- Topic 5: the public health workforce
A maximum of ?3 million over three years is available for research in this area. Projects of up to three years' duration may be funded up to a maximum of ?450,000 per project. Projects are expected to start in December 2007. The application process will be in two stages, with outline proposals being invited in the first instance.
Applicants are asked to submit outline proposals for the above call by Thursday 26 July 2007 at 1.00 pm. Please include the topic number as a preface to your proposal title.
Applicants must submit proposals online using the SDO electronic Commissioning and Appraisal System (eCAS) which can be accessed via the SDO website:
Further guidance regarding online submission is available on the eCAS website using the help guidance on each page. You will need to register with eCAS pre-submission. All applicants are advised to familiarise themselves with eCAS before the deadline for proposals.
The SDO Programme
Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Last bumped by Anonymous on Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:25 am.